Monday, June 11, 2012

Our Blessed Bungalow

I AM SO BLESSED. Words cannot describe the blessing that this home and my roommates have been in my life. My hope and prayer is that our home will be a place of HOSPITALITY, FRIENDSHIP, and LIGHT in the community. God is moving in this neighborhood -- I know it, I sense it, I believe it. We are excited to partner with God in what He is doing here. And I believe that this home is a gift for us to steward on behalf of the community. Relationships and encounters are already happening. More stories to come... but for now, here are some pictures of our casa nueva!

Living Room
Fireplace & Mantle
Dining Room & built-in Hutch
Me and Becca's bedroom
Somatra's bedroom
Susana's bedroom
Me and Becca's bathroom (and guest bathroom) - with jets in the tub!
Susana & Somatra's bathroom (with stand alone tub)
Kitchen
Laundry Room
Den (hang out room)
Backyard (a work in progress.. )
Home Garden (be looking out for a Garden Party to come...)

Basement [not pictured] :)

1 comment:

  1. DANG!!! Such a great tour guide you are! LOVE this blog post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete