Saturday, July 14, 2012

Snapshots of June

TODAY MARKS WEEK 6 AT MY NEW HOME.
June was a whirlwind of moving in -- settling -- celebrations -- parties -- and adjusting to my new surroundings. In these short 6 weeks...

I hosted a Cocktail party in celebration of family being in town...

Had a Yard Sale and got connected to some of our neighbors... 

We hosted a Garden Party where we completely re-hauled our backyard -- 
tilled the soil, planted sod, herbs, and flowers;



 

Hosted a Housewarming Party with over 100 guests; 
and have been getting to know 3 awesome roommates from 
completely different church, family, neighborhood and ethnic backgrounds.

For those who have had the pleasure of coming to our place already, you can see what a gift this house and my roommates are. I don't even have words to describe how grateful I am.

June has come and gone and I'm still recuperating from it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment